Versatility and Power
This woodworking router allows you to easily switch between fixed- and plunge-base, and has the power of 14 Amps so you can take on more tasks. With soft start technology, the router starts slow and ramps up to provide time to adjust. Plus precise depth adjustments and speed control to maintain optimum RPMS. Ergonomic handles limit vibration and reduce fatigue over long use.
More About This Product:
– 14 Amp, 2. 5 horsepower fixed and plunge router;
– Speed control LCD display;
– Three coarse depth settings and micro-depth adjustment;
– Three LED lights at base of motor;
– Soft start function increases motor speed slowly from 0 to 25, 000 RPM;
– Power-on safety indicator;
– Ergonomic handles and die-cast motor housing;
– Quick-set edge guide screws;
– Vacuum ports can be attached for dust extraction;
– Fixed base depth of cut: 1-3/4 inch;
– Plunge base depth of cut: 2-1/8 inch;
– Includes: 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch collets, collet wrench, clear sub-base, two 1-1/4 inch dust extraction adapters, edge guide, depth adjustment wrench, and chip shields.
There are no reviews yet.