- Route bits 15pcs set 1/4″ shank tungsten carbide tips, woodworking routing drill bits with storage case, highly recommend for the beginner or for small projects.
- Perfect for edging, trimming, veining and grooving in all woodworking projects for both professional carpenters and hobbyists.
- Smooth cuts, good quality, and a simply nice case to keep them organized and a little picture below each bit in its container , that shows you what the cut will look like after you use it.
Router Bits Content:
- 1/8″ Straight Bit; 1/4″ Straight Bit
- 1/2″ Straight Bit; 5/8″ Straight Bit
- R1/4″ Cove Box ; R1/4″ Cove Tail; R1/8″ Cove Box
- 90 Degree ‘V’ Grooving Bit
- 1/2″ Mortising Bit; 3/8″Rounding Over
- 1/2″ Dovetail Bit; 5/32″ Roman Ogee Bit
- 45 Degree, 1-1/4″ Chamfer Bit
- 1/4″ Panel Pilot ; 1/2″ Flush Trim Bit
- Preminum Quality
Sharp YG8 tungsten carbide blade makes clean and accurate cuts on all types of wood with excellent resistance to heat
- Smooth Operation
Universal 1/4″ shank is compatible with all major router instrument (either handheld or benchtop router table)
- Safe Storage
Carrying case with handle and twin clasp closures for safe storage
Case dimensions: 7″ × 5″ × 2″
A Closer Look
Powder Coated for Durability
- Each bit is powder coated for an extra layer of protectionthat stay sharp for durability.
- Protects against corrosion and provides a longer bit life
1/4″ Universal Shank
- Precision 1/4″ universal shank which fits all models of routers.
- Provide greater stability and less vibration during use.
Easy Storage and Organization
- Each bit comes accordingly with labels for easy identify.
- Entire set is packed in carry case for easy storage and organization
- Enclosed bearing roller makes easy alignment for seamless operation.
- Shield helps to keep the bearing clean and turning smoothly
Platinumedge Router Bits Set 15 Piece Set, 1/4 Inch Shank Tungsten Carbide Router Bits for Woodworking
There are no reviews yet.