Firecore FLP370C Laser Telescoping Pole with Tripod
- Rod Sections: Four telescopic rod + One Tail rod
- Material: Made of aluminum with a polyurethane coating
- Graduations: Marked in black on the yellow pole in inches and centimeters
- Rod Thickness: 10mm
- Max height when fully assembled: 3.7m / 12.14ft.
- Height of rod section: 60cm/23.62″
- Tripod height: 48-84cm / 18.9-33.07″
- Bracket Mount Size:1/4″-20 & 5/8″-11
- Storage length: 80cm / 31.5″
- Gross Weight: 3.5kg / 7.7lb
Firecore 12 Ft./3.7M Telescoping Pole with Tripod
- Firecore FLP370C 12 Ft. laser mounting pole is designed to work with your laser to help you level structures, level grade jobsites, and prep farmland.
- Easy placement at any virtually any height between floor and ceiling.
- Rotation of pole sections sets positions. Also features Anti-Slip Surface on-Feet and Ball-Jointed Head Plate for secure placement at floor and ceiling.
Fast and Easy Set-Up
- The bracket can be placed at any height of the rod according to your needs.
- Floor to ceiling increments in cm and inches are graduated reading down to help determine exact height of laser.
Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Quick release/lock elevating clamp with 5/8″ – 11 or 1/4″-20 thread fits most lasers.
- With a Height Fine-tuning knob, the fine-tuning range is 7cm. There is a screw for fixing the adjusted height.
Great Solution for Laser Tool Needs
- 5 telescoping sections lock securely together, designed for interior use.
- Spring-loaded end provides tight compression fit from floor to ceiling.
There are no reviews yet.